Installation Examples & Helps
Note: Mount and install your cabinets at
your own risk. We, Nor Alpha WorkX L.L.C. is responsible for your
mounting, nor from any issues that arise from your mounting, nor mounting
problems, nor mounting failures, nor any mounting issues whatsoever.
Sorry, but mounting is at your own risk or your finding a local shop to mount
them for you.
The following photos are installation examples, and are not installation instructions. These are informational helps. View these sample mounting views for your own reference.
** Some folks report
that they prefer to
mount the shelves and cabinets with brackets, others prefer to mount the units
right to the existing trailer wall or trailer framework. But Make sure
your frame spacing suits the width of the cabinets or shelves.
Shown below is our Show & Personal Use trailer, with cabinets in the following arrangement:
1. V-Nose Front Right side Ceiling 48" or 50" Universal Shelf. Carries my truck, trailer and sled books. Also my carbides and folded up tarp/s, also monster flashlight and long jack handle for my other crank jack over on the 4 shelf unit.
2. Front Left side of V-Nose Workstation Cabinet w/ Flip Down Shelf & Paper Towel holder (Quarts & Cans). This holds my winch and gallon jugs of 2-stroke oil and antifreeze.
3. Front Right side of V-Nose Combo Plus w/Paper Towel holder (Gallons & Quarts). Holds my misc quarts and cans and grease tubes and sprays
4. & 5. Right side wall past side door & before V-Nose
has 2 units:
6. Front Left side wall up by the front V-Nose is the Monster 4 shelf Unit. This hugs the wall nicely for us and it holds my bottle jacks in bottom shelf, also is a perfect fit for the harbor freight tools little gray bins and used as a parts separator for the 2 & 3 shelves and then the top I use for other cans and gear box lube and so on. I carry extra sled parts, wire, tapes, plugs, bulbs, specialty items like pullers, batteries, etc...
7. Left side wall has Two 3-Place helmet shelves with bottom Coat/strap hangers
Sample below was during the install process, not showing the workstation on the V-Nose yet, nor showing the mini 6-Quart oil shelf below the mini Quart Can shown here on the right.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.